As I have gotten older, that shyness has dwindled quite considerably but guess what? Sometimes it creeps up on me and I get all tongue-tied and awkward. In that moment, I feel like I'm 12 and staring at the first boy I had a crush on.
And I hate that.
Here are more randoms you may not know about me:
1. I'm a loyal friend. Because of this, I'm very selective about who I open up my heart too.
2. I got married way too young-in my opinion. I was 20, and in some ways it's been really hard and in others, I wouldn't change it for the world.
3. I'm a Missionary Kid. And proud to be one.
4. I have 4 siblings and love being in a large family.
5. My 1st kiss was at age 12. His name was Mario, he was an Arab boy. I had a crush on him for 2 years. Cause that's how I roll.
6. I'm obsessed with beautiful grass. Yet, oddly enough, this doesn't play into effect in my home. I've given up on the blasted greens in my yard. It just doesn't like me-I'm convinced.
7. I love the Lord with all my heart. He is my rock.
Tell me about you-what makes you uniquely wonderful!?