Thursday, June 3, 2010

dessert table brillance

I'm blog-obsessive.
It's true. Now you know my secret.
First thing this morning I spied this fabulous blog from Style Me Pretty and it literally had me drooling. I just had to re-post it's brilliance.
The lovely Jenna over at Eat Drink Pretty has really caught my eye. This is what she said about her tabletop beauty:
I designed this dessert table to celebrate Eat Drink Pretty’s blogiversary. The vision was to bring my blog to life by asking the question, “if Eat Drink Pretty was a dessert table, what would it look like?” The colors and overall style of the table were influenced by the blog design; lots of pinks and grays, a chandelier and rows of tasty pink treats. Many of the desserts were homemade and were inspired by the many recipes I have featured on my blog over the past year.

Here are the amazing images!

Hello beautiful peonies...these are my favorite flower!
I love how they are presented.
Cake balls=the newest rage. love them!
beautiful, right?! :)

Photographer: Sewell Photography / Florist: Just Bloomed / Linens: Apres Party Rental / Edible Icing Decals: Hello Frosting / Calligraphy, place cards, cupcake toppers and drink straws: Lovely Scribbles / Cake: Sweets Bakeshop / Concept and Design: Jenna Marfori Lang of Eat Drink Pretty

2 comments:

  1. Wow, just wow. Dessert table for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is one beautiful table. LOVE it!! I just love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter