Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Proposal Shoot

When Jess emailed me about planning a proposal shoot, I almost fell out of my chair from excitement and joy! 
Literally. 
I think my reply was a million explanation points and smily faces. :D
You see, proposal planning is something that my heart longs to do more of, and to be able to truly capture the essence of how amazing these planned proposals can be-well, I was literally bursting with pure joy!
Executing this shoot with the vendors we hand selected seriously-blew me away. All of them were willing to go the extra mile, and most of them even endured the cold elements on the Saturday in January we selected. 
Since most proposals happen this time of year, we wanted the shoot to be valentine themed while showcasing how intimately beautiful a winter proposal can be. It all came together so seamlessly, and the venue we selected {Cindyrella Gardens} was the most perfect backdrop for it. 
I can't thank the vendors enough. You guys saw the vision, and executed it to perfection. I'm thankful to call you friends in this industry. YOU are people I'm honored to be standing next to.
Thank You.
And to our gorgeous models... Angel + Nik. Braving the cold with such grace and joy. You two blew me away. Your smiles never faded, and your energy was contagious. I send all my love to you as you continue to plan your most perfect wedding day. I can't wait to see the photos from Jess+Jeff! :)

Enjoy these photos that were featured on The Wedding Chicks last week.
The story unfolds with hand warmers, and ice skating...


A proposal surrounded by MN beauty
Pretty sure there is nothing like ice skating on a private pond with your fiancé.
An intimate space just for the two of them to warm up with some tea + desserts.
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three of the cold beauties that executed to perfection:
Ashley, Christy, and Amanda
Myself and Angel--cold but happy!

And seriously-thank you so much to Jeff loves Jess Photography! 
You two. Gosh, I have nothing but love.

Have a beautiful heart day, friends! 
xo
e.

Photographer: Jeff Loves Jessica
Event Designer: Elizabeth Anne Weddings
Venue: Cindyrella Wedding Garden
Makeup: Julie Swenson
Hair: Julie Swenson
Cake: Cocoa & Fig
Flowers: Ashley Fox Designs
Stationery: redshoes26 design
Prop or Furniture Rentals: Lime CanaryVintage Rentals
Models: Angel Gunderson & Nik Rowell
Wardrobe: ModCloth

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for all the compliments--the same can be said about you. I felt so inspired by your ideas and you made everything so seamless and easy. I can now highly recommend you to any client I work with because I've seen you in action, first-hand. Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just fell in love with Valentine's Day again! What a gorgeous location...details...swoon. So excited to work with you this Spring!!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter