Thursday, February 17, 2011

it's all in the details, baby.

oh, details.
you draw me in like I am drawn to the beach on a summer day.
you are full of delight in every aspect.
and...i.love.you.

looking for some fun details for your wedding?
these drew me in and had to post a few fabulous delights to you lovelies this foggy winter day.
having an outside wedding? rent a fabulous ice cream truck! a serious crowd pleaser.
stop.being.so.fabulous. look at this! i'm drooling with delight.

cause a girl can never have too many hanging flowers.

have a beautiful weekend, darlings!
xo,
elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I am so ready to shoot some warmer weather weddings! Gorgeous find, EA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so fun! and totally unique and creative. are the picture pieces coordinated to each guest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!

    I LOVE the hanging flowers. I can't take it. They are too gorgeous! WOW! Wow! WOW!

    The picture tag thing looks way cool as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, I'm praying that I can find a food truck to come to our st. paul wedding this october. is that ice cream truck picture from MN?! Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kirby! You know, I don't know where that pic was taken but I know there are still ice cream trucks out there. I'm sure you can rent one.
    Love & hugs.
    E

    ReplyDelete

Twitter