Tuesday, January 25, 2011

calling interns!

Twenty-ten was such a wonderful year for elizabeth anne weddings. I jumped into the twin cities with both feet in and was met with delightful connections and new found friends. I've never looked back.
With the transition to the cities, came finding an intern...and I found Mai. She exceeded my expectations {but more on that in another post}.
Twenty-eleven is off to a great start and I'm seriously beyond excited for the weddings already on the books and the ones yet to be. With the launch of Proposal Planning and adding additional services to Wedding Planning, we are on the hunt for a new intern.
And can I be honest? Finding a new intern makes me nervous. It's hard to wrap into words, but I'm opening up my world to a person and asking her to treat it well. This isn't only my business {which stands alone as extreme importance}, but it is also my passion. So anyone I choose, reflects not only me but my business. That's a huge decision and one that I take very seriously.
I say that to say this: I love you, but only apply for this if you are serious about wedding planning. You crave to know the ins and outs of this business like you crave chocolate on a emotionally hard day.. :) hah.
On to the specifics:
1. This is a part time non-paid internship but the experience you get is priceless!
2. You must be able to travel. Our weddings are in Eau Claire, WI and the Twin Cities. You may live in the twin cities or in upper Wisconsin.
3. You must be hardworking, professional, detail-orientated, friendly, and passionate about weddings.

To find out more details, e-mail me at info@elizabethanneweddings.com. I will be interviewing interested candidates until the position is filled. Please no phone calls.

Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter