Wednesday, November 4, 2009

searching for you.
















In the off season of the year you may think that wedding consultants sit back and drink our pumpkin spice lattes while breezing through the latest trends but it's not necessarily true! okay okay... I am totally still sipping that pumpkin spice latte and looking through all the greatest bridal mags but it isn't ALL I'm doing! :)
I'm working hard to find the very best wedding vendors for you. The vendors that elizabeth anne recommends are top notch in quality, personality and trustworthy to the core... and can I just say that I am meeting the BEST ones?! I am!! It's been a blast to add these fab vendors to my list & I'm super excited to start recommending them to you...because you are worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter