Friday, November 11, 2011

Real Wedding:: Andy + Dianne, Chaska, MN

Dianne + Andy.... their love story is sweet, and perfect. It's full of chatter, laughter, and joy.. and it's contagious. When you're with these two, a sense of joy is ever present. Nothing can wipe the smile off of your face because as you look at them, there is such a presence of peace. They are perfect for one another-in all the most beautiful ways of perfection.
Their wedding brought me joy. There is no other way to describe it. Just PURE JOY. Dianne is a youth pastor at her church, and has been for eight years....and wow. I have such adoration for this woman. Being with middle school kids can be rewarding, but tiring too. I have ONE, and she wears me out!!  :) Dianne has such passion for it though, and it shows as she talks about the all nighters, camp retreats, and bible studies she is orchestrating. I have a secret desire to move to Excelsior, just so she can be my daughter's middle school Pastor. :)
Andy is a techy guy with some serious artistic talents! Andy and I worked pretty closely on many of the wedding elements, which was a first for me {guys + weddings usually doesn't mesh!}, and I loved it! He had such an awareness of what Dianne would love, and also some serious style! :)
One thing I love about these two is how well they respect one another. Each time I am with them I walk away inspired by their love.
Enjoy these photos of their special day!

Andy designed Dianne's engagement ring. It's one of a kind-I love this!
First looks always make my heart flutter with excitement.
Ashley Fox designed all the floral, and that woman is spectacular! I LOVE HER!
Father daughter first look=LOVE.
...and this right here is a perfect reason why I LOVE Dianne! She is hilarious! Yes, as doors opened this is what she did!
You may recognize this Pastor. He married Kim Kardashian! Yes, I mingle with the big wigs! HAH. but seriously, I have never cried through a ceremony like this one. He is AMAZING!
I think their expressions show how wrapped in this ceremony they were. 
Immediately following the ceremony, we put on a root beer pre-ception! It was a FUN time!
Dianne loved color blocking her floral, and I adore how it turned out!


Andy + Dianne, I'm so blessed to call you both sweet friends. You make me smile with joy. Your wedding and friendship is wrapped around my heart.

With love always,
Liz

Many - Many - Many thanks to all the vendors! They all did an incredible job!
Wedding Planning: Elizabeth Anne Weddings
Photography: Jamie Rau Photography
Florist: Ashley Fox
Ceremony: Excelsior Covenant Church
Reception: Hazeltine
Cake: Country Cake Cupboards
DJ: Nate from Instant Request
Hair: Smart and Chic
Makeup: Sarah Pagh {friend}
Calligraphy: Calligraphy by Jennifer
Linens: Linen Effects
Bridesmaid dresses: Nordstroms
Groomsmen wear: Jos. A. Banks
Groom wear: Hammermade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter