Thursday, November 24, 2011

a pinch of my heart on thanksgiving.

I think part of it  has to do with simply getting older, but seriously. My heart overflows with thankfulness.
Not just now. But every day.
Sometimes when the blues strike me, I have to make a conscious effort to stop... because we are so blessed.
...for health. for life. for food. for family. for laughter...
The list can go on, and differs from person to person. The point is - we ALL have things to lift our hands to and praise God for.
There are things personally in my life that my heart is overflowing about, and tears of gratitude well my eyes. I simply do not want to take life for granted.

SO--
My lovely clients. My beautiful friends. My supportive family.

THANK YOU. You mean more to me than you even realize.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Much love, Liz

1 comment:

Twitter