Monday, March 14, 2011

lost...

In a sea of boxes.
Quite literally.
I'm kicking myself for not taking pictures of the overwhelming amount of boxes that literally filled our new home. My Gretchen said "It's like a maze to walk through here."
Indeed.
I know I have been so MIA, but I have not forgotten you! Were slowly getting settled and making this new home- a home. Which is a huge deal to me. Last night we hung the curtains to which I did a skip and dance. Well, yes, it's the little things for me.
On to other news filling my life, we picked an 2011 intern and I'm downright giddy on who we choose. She will be revealed later in the week so stay tuned!

And because my greatest obsession at wedding is cake pops, here's some eye candy.
delish.
Happy Monday!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter