Friday, December 24, 2010

love life.

"I want silly bands for Christmas!"
"What are we doing today?"
"I'm bored."
"Can we make cookies?"
"Daddy's making us pancakes!"
"My tummy hurts."
"Can we go sledding?"
"Can I help you wrap presents?"

These are all the sounds in my household this week. The girls' are off from school and relishing in the season around us.
Yesterday Rob and I stole away for a few hours to finish our Christmas shopping and eat a light lunch. As we sipped our coffee, we looked at each other and talked about how amazing our 30's have been. So much easier than the 20's. Maybe it's because the kids are older, maybe it's because we are more mature and able to 'handle' life with a bit more grace...whatever the reason, we are loving life.
My prayer is that you are loving life as well. The big and the small. Because it's all amazing.

Merry Christmas!

All my love to you in this beautiful season!
xo, elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter