Thursday, December 29, 2011

a rhino filled with joy.

I started this year with so much anticipation and complete and utter joy.
I end the year with that same expectancy and smile on my face.
Does that mean the year was a piece of cake? absolutely not.
But it does mean that through the trials that were presented to me, I learned through them.
I grew.
I challenged myself to go through with preserving, and never ever giving up.
But some days I was tempted.
{...dare I say that on the world wide web? I dare. }
Maintaining your own business has it's ups and downs.
But in the end, it is completely worth it.

It's been said to me in the past that I am a rhino. Meaning I charge through, without looking back.
I used to laugh at that and nod in agreement, but this year I have never been more proud to own that. ...because if I wasn't a rhino, would I be where I am today?

This has been my dream, and to watch it continue to unfold, and blossom...well, there are no words {THANK YOU, LORD}.  I'm so excited to see where else this business takes me.


Here are some of my highlights for 2011. My beloved clients. I love each of you. xo


With much anticipation for what 2012 unfolds,
Elizabeth Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter